Model Your Marriage After those in the Bible? Hmmm...

Today instead of posting a blog here I'm linking you to A Biblical Marriage.  This is a two-part article looking at some of the marriages in the Bible.  Basically I just skimmed the surface.  I'm not necessarily saying we need to follow the examples of the characters in the Bible (unless God tells us to - like telling us to be like Sarah in hoping in God etc.).  I'm just saying that marriages in the Bible didn't exactly look all hunky-dory and romantic-like the way we think they should be!

Here's the link!  Enjoy!

So, you want a BIBLICAL marriage? - Part 1

And now, here's part 2:

So, you want a BIBLICAL marriage? - Part 2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Craziness of Faith

Radical Hospitality

23 years and half my life