Happy Birthday to my Blog

A year ago I began to blog - and have enjoyed this endeavour.

It is a simple blog - straightforward, no frills, no techie extras. (I did add the swimming fish for a while for fun but thought better of it later). In fact I am on the low level of techie-ness for which I must apologize. I try to link things sometimes and it doesn't turn blue. Oh well, thanks for reading anyways!

I know it is quite a random and eclectic blog - hymns, theology, parenting, recipes, rants - you name it. I could do multiple blogs but I like to keep it simple. No ads, no glamour, nothing more than words on a template. That's what you can expect to find here.

Now for some stats:
Here are the top 10 most common countries that have read my blog this past year:

United States
5,902
Australia
431
United Kingdom
270
Canada
248
Brazil
186
Hong Kong
114
Greece
91
Russia
72
Germany
43
Austria
41

In the last month I've also had hits from Sweden, India, Argentina and France. I remember seeing a hit from Qatar and Latvia - unusual and exciting.

I would love to know/hear from people who read this - what you like, what you don't, what you'd like to see more of. More family news, the continuation of my adventures in meeting Sam, more recipes, less ranting, more pictures (I'd have to figure that out a bit more)?

I wish I could know each person who reads it and where they are. It's fun for me! Thank you for being my cyber-friends.


Comments

  1. Happy blogaversary! I'm always wanting to hear more about meeting Sam, but I love it all!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Craziness of Faith

Radical Hospitality

23 years and half my life