Hymn of Worship

To the tune of 'Take my life and let it be'

God my Father, Master, King - Sovereign over everything,
You have brought me to this place - shown Your mercy, love and grace
You are worthy of all praise.

In Your presence here I stand, bold because Your child I am.
Honoured, treasured, I have come to Your throneroom Holy One.
My devotion You have won.

I am Yours - take all of me - that my life may holy be,
You will end what You've begun until You proclaim, 'It's done!'
Through the work of Christ the Son.

Comments

  1. Thank you, Sarah! Sometimes we get so familiar with lyrics we don't really think/praise through them. This was full and rich- I appreciate your sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

23 years and half my life

The Craziness of Faith

Radical Hospitality