How I Met Sam Part 10

I entered the hallway and saw lights on in my parents bedroom and the door wide open. I went to the door and saw a Chinese man with a long knife, and my parents on their stomachs with their hands tied behind them. I could not see their faces, and they weren’t moving. The Chinese man looked at me, and our eyes locked. I wondered why he did not respond to me in any way. Perhaps I really was dreaming. Perhaps I had died and these were my last visions on earth. Either way, I was glad he did not respond to my presence! (Later, I realised this was God’s protection of me – it was as if He blinded their eyes to my presence). The cries continued and I turned to the next room, where I knew I would find out what was happening.

How I Met Sam - Part 11

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Craziness of Faith

23 years and half my life

Radical Hospitality